Photo Diary: One Day in Cavtat


Welcome to the first ever 'Photo Diary' on my blog. As much as I love writing lengthy posts, I have  always had a flair for photography - I hope I have displayed this recently with blog posts such as Why You Should Visit Lokrum Island, The Best of Montenegro Tour, and Finding Game of Thrones Locations in Dubrovnik, which all include photos taken solely by myself or Josh on our new Canon EOS M50. Rather than let all the stunning holiday photos go to waste, I wanted to upload them for your enjoyment here, and hopefully convince you that Cavtat is a great base if you're looking to explore Dubrovnik, Croatia or bordering Montenegro.

Looking over the water, with Dubrovnik and Lokrum in the distance

Looking in the direction of Cavtat Port & Town
The gardens adjacent to the Hotel restaurant
'Flower fountain' behind the gardens

The water's edge, Hotel Epidaurus

Behind the camera as sunset begins
Iconic golden-blue sunsets with crystal blue seas
Mountains frame the background
Oranges come into play as the sun sets lower



Red rays bounce off the sea

Please do consider Cavtat as your next Croatian travel base, it was magical! Our only regret is that we weren't able to take many photos of Cavtat port town and all the beautiful restaurants as we just didn't factor in the time with everything else we were up to. I hope you will visit this magnificent town.



Comments

  1. A magical trip! The sound of the ocean in my memory is a treasure. I love the sun days bouncing off the water; words do not speak of it as well as the photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are no words sometimes! Precisely why I started the Photo Diary, just so people can see what I see 😊

      Delete
  2. These pictures are gorgeous - thanks for sharing! You have a true talent here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment & for reading 😊

      Delete
  3. I do love a photo diary and lusting after other people's travels! Gorgeous photos, looks like a lovely place.

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenny! Hopefully the photo diary post will prove to be popular so I have grounds to do it again!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are absolutely beautiful and that dress is so lovely! Red is definitely your colour x

    Soph - https://girlvsworldblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Means a lot as I was told when I was younger that red *isn't* my colour! x

      Delete
  6. These photos are beautiful! and it looks like you had the most amazing time! I love your dress.

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! 😭 So happy people are loving the photos & the dress.

      Delete
  7. It does look magical! Such a beautiful destination for a romantic getaway. Love the photos!

    Fritzie
    https://lifetravelsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You don't just have a flair but a talent for photograph

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

There's More!

I have a glitch on my blog at the moment that's deleting all the posts from my main page, but there's plenty more available in the Archive, search bar or 'Older Posts' buttons.

MB x