July Music Recommendations // Alternative & Rock



As some of you may be aware, I was lucky enough to experience my first 2000Trees festival recently, and, as a result, my music taste has been undergoing a bit of an evolution (no Pokemon GO jokes today, I promise). Without further ado, these are the songs I have loved & discovered this month - I hope you find some you like!

Alternative/Rock/Punk Rock:

Chasing Lions // Natives
Honey // Moose Blood
Gums // Moose Blood
Hunny Please // Episodes
No Sleep // Twin Atlantic
Bury It // CHVRCHES & Hayley Williams
Misery // Creeper
Somebody Else // The 1975
San Diego // blink-182
Los Angeles // blink-182
She's Out Of Her Mind // blink-182
Sober // blink-182
Home Is Such A Lonely Place // blink-182
Makeshift Love // Good Charlotte
Leave A Trace // CHVRCHES

And here are a few little extras!

Perfect Strangers // Jonas Blue & JP Cooper
Work From Home // Fifth Harmony
Send My Love (To Your New Lover) // Adele
Alarm // Anne-Marie
Tilted // Christine & The Queens
She Sets The City On Fire // Gavin DeGraw



Comments

Popular Posts

There's More!

I have a glitch on my blog at the moment that's deleting all the posts from my main page, but there's plenty more available in the Archive, search bar or 'Older Posts' buttons.

MB x