Saturday, 25 July 2015

Outfit of the Week // Lace Bralet and Patterned Skirt

From my Instagram account, @meaghanbethany

Being paid weekly has it's benefits; mainly that when I'm in need of a bit of retail therapy (as I have been recently), I'm never too short of money. I bought this lace bralet from Asos at the reduced price of £11.00 early in the month in anticipation of my holiday to Center Parcs, which has since been and gone. However, I've still found time to wear it - for example, to the music festival that occurred in my hometown this week. It's a very flattering shape; but as you can see, it's a tad low-cut. Usually, I don't wear it on it's own, I pair it with a kimono so I can cover up if I want to. You don't want the wrong kind of attention.

I had to go into Derby this week in order to catch up with a couple of friends, and with one of them I decided to do a bit of shopping. In H&M I found the gorgeous statement skirt you can see above. Again, it's a very flattering shape with a classy cut just above the knee. It's not something I'd ordinarily buy, but at £12.99, and knowing I had the perfect top to go with it, I couldn't resist! It fits me so well, and isn't thin and flimsy like some of my other skirts. It fits me just right - I feel like it just moulds to my body, however I move.



The shoes, however, I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with. They were supposed to be worn on nights out on the town, but I soon discovered that walking in them (on pavement) was easier said than done. On one particular night out, I had to beg my friend to swap shoes with me when she left the club. They are sooooo beautiful, but one of the most uncomfortable pair of heels I've ever worn. That said, they make my legs look amazing (when standing still, you understand). They cost me £12.00 from Primark; bringing the total price of the outfit up to £35.99!

Combined, these pieces of clothing make up one of my favourite, and most classy, outfits I've ever owned. Do you shop online, or on the high street? What's your favourite outfit? Let me know in the comments below.


PS. Thanks for over 2,000 views guys, that's mental! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment