Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Fifty of my Favourite Things Tag // Listography

I was tagged by my friend over at Liv Likes Pugs to do the '50 of my Favourite Things' post, which I'm more than happy to do - as, like so many other bloggers, I have a bit of an obsession with list-making! It also seemed like the ultimate favourites blogpost, which I know you guys love to read. I'm going to try to write my list without reading Liv's just so any replications are purely coincidence!

50 OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS

  1. Summer/warm weather
  2. The 'sweater paws' you can make with comfy long-sleeved jumpers
  3. Going for walks
  4. Live rock music gigs
  5. Parties!
  6. Alcohol (excluding Bailey's)
  7. Game of Thrones
  8. Excuses to wear pretty new clothes
  9. Lingerie
  10. Making lists
  11. Watching fireworks
  12. Netflix
  13. Dogs
  14. Cats
  15. Going out to dinner with family/friends/partner
  16. A good, strong cup of tea
  17. Blankets
  18. Blogging
  19. Reading
  20. Barbeque food i.e hotdogs or burgers with lots of ketchup
  21. Kissing
  22. Makeup, specifically red lipstick
  23. Online shopping
  24. Crappy reality TV - basically anything with 'scenes created for your entertainment'
  25. Going to the Director's Lounge in Showcase Cinemas; it's too swanky
  26. Reviewing films/books
  27. Writing
  28. Admiring photography
  29. Twitter
  30. Made in Chelsea
  31. Meeting new people
  32. Helping/supporting others
  33. Books!
  34. Road trips
  35. Trying new things
  36. Nintendo DS games I played in my teens (Pokemon Pearl, Animal Crossing, The Legend of Zelda)
  37. Singing
  38. F. Scott Fitzgerald's writing style
  39. Angela Carter's imagination
  40. Leonardo DiCaprio
  41. Kit Harington
  42. Halloween!
  43. Snow
  44. Beaches with blue seas
  45. Being organised, though it doesn't happen often
  46. Sitting by a lake on a sunny day
  47. Having company, whether its my boyf, my friends, or family
  48. Talking out problems with friends
  49. Giving/receiving gifts (it shows appreciation, even if it does make me embarrassed)
  50. My new blog signature (see what I did there?):


No comments:

Post a Comment